Monday 3 July 2017

Purpose of 'Musings of the Mind'

As this is my first post, I think it necessary to clarify the purpose of this blog. Musings of the Mind is a project conceived for myself - first and foremost - to record my reflections of life and our existence on earth, serving as a reminder for the wonders of the universe. Secondly, this project serves for the reader and viewer (I hope!) as a means to reflect, learn and share opinions regarding our individual reflections of life. 


Contemplation. Source: http://bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/how-contemplation-changes-our-brains-for-the-better

As we all have differing perceptions on life, I consider it will be beneficial for us to all share our views so that we learn from each other and hopefully can become better versions of ourselves. 

It is with a good heart that I bid you farewell, and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment